Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More progress and then a jam

Eleve, called me this evening and sounded really up beat. Lee Roy was able to get enough food for one his last feeding. That's a great sign. Eleve says he really alert and is steadily progressing.

Mean while we at home are doing well thanks to family and the ward. Our good neighbors have taken our children during the day allowing me to work. And couple of angles, I mean relief society sisters, brought us a fabulous dinner tonight. Then I had one of the notions and saw the apricots falling from our tree. I didn't like that. Last year we had hardly any and year before we didn't have time to do anything with them. So of course I though I'll make jam. We picked a bucket full, and I called my mom for some pointers. Good thing I did, I think it saved me a lot of time. Mom and dad came over and helped me make 4 1/2 pints of good jam: thanks mom and dad!

No comments: